Latest Posts

hello hello

LOVE Forums Introductions hello hello

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  hayson 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

maggie
    Participant

hi everyone! my name is maggie and i’m from chicago. i just recently was introduced to TLB and am so happy to be here! these episodes are so powerful, raw, rich, honest, and fulfilling. i realized a couple years ago that i identify as sexually fluid and finding these podcasts have validated me in a way that i have never felt, and i am so thankful for that. growing up i insisted that i was straight because that was the only option in my community. i was too scared to admit to having any other feelings, and for awhile, i believed myself because i didn’t really have strong feelings for anyone other than cis-gender men. after ending an abusive relationship my senior year of high school, i have been on a personal journey to figure out my true feelings. i realized that i do have feelings for people besides cis-gender men, but i didn’t identify with the label of bisexual, it didn’t feel right. nor did the label of pansexuality, so i was lost for awhile. i’ve been studying women’s and gender studies in college for 3 years now and i’ve realized that i feel most comfortable identifying with fluidity. listening to the first episode of TLB made my heart soar and i could not stop smiling. Nico said “liquid is life” and i felt an instant sense of relief. what i feel is valid and true and real and raw and i am just so grateful to have found TLB. i feel understood in ways that i haven’t before, by people that i’ve never met, and that is so empowering. the love bomb is something special. happy to have experienced it!

hayson
    Participant

This is awesome, Maggie. This is your life – make your own rules! <3

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Scroll to top